We understand your role, and ours as your furnished housing partner, is so much more than just providing a roof and a bed. Together we must deliver comfort and peace of mind and the process must be simple and seamless for both you and the client.
Our professionally designed, fully furnished temporary homes provide all the comforts your policyholder needs to feel at home during their time of displacement. OBASA Six Three Suites has access to thousands of hotels, furnished apartments, and private homes throughout Saskatchewan and across the nation.
Working with you, we can provide your policyholder with immediate hotel lodging, advancing all upfront costs, and then once they are settled, we will quickly identify a personalized, on-budget housing solution based on where your policyholder needs to be, and the space and amenities that are important to them. The ultimate goal as your partner is to support your policyholder’s satisfaction with the overall service they receive from you.
When your policyholder files a claim, you have dozens of responsibilities. Let OBASA Six Three Suites handle all the details of the ALE housing portion. We provide a single, consistent point of contact, a special insurance rate, personal service, as well as access to reports, detailed invoices, and information to manage the accommodation every step of the way.
Having to leave one’s home is hard. Finding comfortable, immediate, temporary accommodations doesn’t need to be. That’s the OBASA Six Three Suites Experience.
Why reserve with OBASA Six Three Suites?
- Special Insurance rates.
- Established accounts with major North American Insurance companies.
- Access to thousands of hotels, furnished apartments, and custom housing solutions.
- Flexible stays, with the option to extend as needed.
- Quick, worry-free service with one point of contact.
- Direct billing and all-inclusive costs, making billing simple and quick.
- 24-hour emergency service.
- On-budget solutions with Loss Cost reductions.
- Greater policyholder satisfaction.
- Comfort of home, complete with all utilities, furnishings, and linens.
- Privacy of separate bedrooms, living room, dining room, and fully equipped kitchen.
- Safety and convenience of local neighborhoods so work and education are not disrupted.
- Healthy and balanced living with space to cook, do laundry, and entertain.
- Connected living with high-speed WiFi, telephone, and cable.
Live the Suite Life
Call or click today and meet with a corporate housing expert to find out more!